Wednesday, August 3, 2016

So..........for the past few days I've been struggling with an issue. I've spent much time in prayer - I've spent much time weeping because I didn't know what to pray - feeling defeated - feeling unworthy - and unsure. As I woke this morning I looked to GOD once more for direction.........HE reminded me, through HIS word - HE was never the one who made me feel defeated, unworthy or unsure.......HE is the one who holds me under HIS sheltering wing - in HIS divine protection and always - always has a plan.......in HIM alone I will place my trust.....and when I fall short of my goals - HE alone will lift me up, set my feet on solid ground and give me direction for the kingdom work HE has for me! Today I'm renewed - I'm looking ahead and knowing in my heart that HE has a great work in store for me - for the sole purpose of HIS KINGDOM!

I pray if you are struggling with something today - this word will touch your heart and give you the same peace and direction it has given me!

No comments:

Post a Comment